Common Root is excited to announce the date of our Fall for Pride 2017 Festival!
Join us on October 8, 2017 from 1 – 5 PM
at Antelope Park (1650 Memorial Drive in Lincoln)
We’ll have live entertainment, food, activities and local vendor booths; creating a welcoming community festival for individuals, families and people of all ages, with an emphasis on building a QUILTBAG (Queer/Questioning, Undecided, Intersex, Lesbian, Transgender/Transsexual, Bisexual, Allied/Asexual, Gay/Genderqueer) inclusive space.
1-1:30 PM – Emily Bass & The Near Miracle
1:45-2:15 PM – Dominique Morgan
2:30-2:45 PM – Embi w/ C Styles
3-3:30 PM – Hex Weaver
3:45-4:15 PM – Ivisi
4:30-5 PM – Dazzleships
1-1:35 PM – Welcome announcements and venue information
1:35-2:20 PM – Red Theater Lincoln
2:20-3 PM – David Burdge and Jordan Kleine: Standup
3-3:45 PM- Drag Queen Story Hour Nebraska with Waylon William Werner-Bassen
3:45-4:15 PM – Arden Eli Hill: Poetry
4:15-4:30 PM – Raffle announcements
4:30-5 PM – Nonprofit announcements
FREE ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
– CPR Training sessions throughout the festival, sponsored by American Red Cross
– Pumpkin Painting at the Outlinc Booth, while supplies last
– 2 PM – Yoga session, sponsored by Lincoln Yoga Center
– 2-5 PM – James Nocito’s exhibit, “Orlando: 49 Farolitos” on display
inside the Auld Pavilion, along the west wall
– Chalk the walk throughout the festival
– Coloring for all ages, inside the Auld Pavilion
– Many vendors are providing activities and games at their booths
The deadline to submit vendor & sponsor applications was August 30th, 2017.
Common Root appreciates the warm community and welcoming atmosphere created during our Fall for Pride 2016 Festival!
Please enjoy some photos from the festival:
Below are photos from the Fall For Pride 2015 Festival: