Join us for a presentation and discussion at Common Root on Friday, May 10th at 7:30 PM.
Any project to implement a new world system should meet several criteria:
• Be conceivable and realistic with existing
• Address real problems without creating
more or greater problems.
• Provide a clear way for getting from “here”
• Must be a system consistent with normal
human desires and responses.
• Achieve a tipping point with the active
participation of less than 15% of the population.
Join us for a co-presentation and discussion of how civilitics fills all the above requirements and what sort of new world is possible.
Learn about civilitics and what an “ivi” civilization looks like. Learn how it is possible to mutually satisfy ultra-conservative and ultra-liberal agendas while achieving a better world for everyone.
What happens when a thousand; a million; a billion people stop working to make a living and start working to make a difference?
Be part of the global transformation.
Learn more at: civilitics.org